Who is Kristen?

My photo
The girl who is never at home. If I'm not taking a trip, I'm planning one (or more!) I am fortunate enough to be able to travel close to home or to far off places. Canadian ex-pat currently living in Mexico.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Time marches on....

Way back in November I promised to blog more often....little did I know the crazy couple of months that would follow.  Four trips, including my Disney Parks Moms Panel training, Christmas and New Years, all had a hand in keeping me distracted.  However, after being away more often than I was home, life has finally settled back into a routine.  I actually have 6 weeks between trips (almost a record!) and am enjoying the slower pace - however, I'm starting to get antsy, and am very much looking forward to my next trip - Mardi Gras 2013, in New Orleans!

I've also been thoroughly enjoying my new role as a Disney Parks Moms Panelist; answering guests questions on Adventures by Disney, Aulani- A Disney Resort & Spa, and my first love, Walt Disney World.  I am looking forward to all the fun that this year will bring as a Panelist, and invite anyone with questions of their own to click the link on the right, which will take you  to my profile on the Disney Parks Moms Panel website.

But I think for now, I'm going to back-track a bit, to my River Cruise trip report from the fall of 2012.  And it will be fun for me to reminisce about all of the wonderful sights we saw and yummy food we enjoyed and laughs we had with good friends - really, that's what travel is all about, right?  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment